Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and condition carefully and discuss anything that is not clear.
20 Hours ECE
Nurture and Bloom, Early Learning Centre is a full day centre operating 11 hours per day and offering 4 different bookings. The Centre is a provider of 20 hours ECE for eligible children aged from 3 - 6 years. The Ministry of Education offers a child subsidy of up to 6 hours per day and up to 20 hours per week for all 3 – 6 year olds. Nurture and Bloom have extended this to offer up to 30 hours free childcare a week (up to 6 hours a day or 30 hours a week) for Auckland ONLY. Please see our fee schedule above for session times. To be eligible for 20 hours ECE an attestation form must be completed by the parent/caregiver and processed by the centre. If an attestation form is not completed fees will be charged at our under 3 rate.
Optional charge (Auckland Only)
An optional charge or $1.50 per hour (up to 6 hours a day or 20 hours a week) enables us to provide morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, maintain above regulated child/teacher ratios, Sunscreen lotion & printed portfolios. This is not a compulsory fee. On enrolment parents/caregivers are given the opportunity to opt in or opt out of this charge.
All Nappies and meals are included
10% discount for 2nd & 3rd child that attends within the same family
• We require an enrolment fee of $20. This is non-refundable if you cancel your child’s place before your child’s starting date
• We have a minimum booking of 2 sessions per week
• Before your child’s start date you are require to completed an enrolment form
• A copy of child’s ID (passport or birth certificate)
• A copy of your child’s immunisation record if applicable
• We invoice a week in advance therefore your account balance should always show a credit balance
• If your child’s day falls on a Statutory holiday, you will be charged for this day (excluding optional charge)
• Each child will be entitled to 3 weeks holiday a year at 50% of their fees. This must be applied for 2 weeks in advance. Please discuss any extended absences with the Manager.
• Full fees are charged when your child is either sent home sick or is kept at home due to illness or for any other reason. We require you to phone the centre to let the staff know.
• Payments can be made by internet banking, automatic payment, eftpos or cash
Collection of Children
• Children may only leave the Centre with adults listed on their enrolment form
• A $10.00 fee may occur for every 10 minutes a child is at the centre outside of their enrolled booking time, if you have not already made arrangements with the centre
• The centre is licensed by The Ministry of Education from 7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. You must contact the Centre if for unforeseen circumstances make it impossible for you to pick up your child on time. A $10.00 fee may occur for every 10 minutes outside of the centre’s licensed hours
• We require 2 weeks’ notice in writing if you wish to terminate or change a permanent booking
Work and Income
• WINZ subsidies are available. Please ask us for an application form at reception
• If you have a WINZ subsidy you are still responsible to ensure that your account is kept up to date at all times. It is your responsibility to let Work and Income know of any changes to circumstances or your child’s attendance
Bad Debt Policy
Due to the centre requirement that fees are kept at least one week in advance, it is envisaged that bad debts will in the most part be avoided. If an account becomes overdue, the centre manager will speak to the parent/caregiver to see if an arrangement can be made to bring the account up-to-date in a satisfactory manner achievable by the parent. If no satisfactory arrangement can be made then the parent maybe asked to remove the child from the centre. The account will then be handed on to the debt collectors. Debt collection costs will also be recovered by the parent/caregiver.