Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and discuss anything that is not clear.
20 Hours ECE
Nurture and Bloom, Early Learning Centre is a provider of 20 hours ECE for eligible children aged from 3 - 5 years. The Ministry of Education offers a child subsidy of up to 6 hours per day and up to 20 hours per week for all 3 – 5 year olds. Please see our fee schedule above for session times. To be eligible for 20 hours ECE an attestation form must be completed by the parent/caregiver and processed by the centre. If an attestation form is not completed fees will be charged at our under 3 rate. All Nappies and meals are included in Te Rapa's prices (not provided for Te Anau)
10% discount for eldest sibling/s that attends within the same family. Please note, discounts do not add together (i.e 3rd child is 10%, not 10% plus a further 10%, if any other promotion applies, the greater discount is applied).
• We require an enrolment fee of $20. This is non-refundable if you cancel your child’s place before your child’s starting date
• We have a minimum booking of 2 sessions per week
• Before your child’s start date you are require to completed an enrolment form
• A copy of child’s ID (passport or birth certificate)
• A copy of your child’s immunisation record if applicable
• We invoice a week in advance therefore your account balance should always show a credit balance
• If your child’s day falls on a Statutory holiday, you will be charged for this day (excluding optional charge)
• Each child will be entitled to 3 weeks holiday a year at 50% of their fees. This must be applied for 2 weeks in advance. Please discuss any extended absences with the Manager.
• Full fees are charged when your child is either sent home sick or is kept at home due to illness or for any other reason. We require you to phone the centre to let the staff know.
Collection of Children
• Children may only leave the Centre with adults listed on their enrolment form
• A $10.00 fee may occur for every 10 minutes a child is at the centre outside of their enrolled booking time, if you have not already made arrangements with the centre
• The centre is licensed by The Ministry of Education Monday to Friday. You must contact the Centre if for unforeseen circumstances make it impossible for you to pick up your child on time. A $10.00 fee may occur for every 10 minutes outside of the centre’s licensed hours.
• We require 2 weeks’ notice in writing if you wish to terminate or change a permanent booking
Work and Income
• WINZ subsidies are available. Please ask us for an application form at reception
• If you have a WINZ subsidy you are still responsible to ensure that your account is kept up to date at all times. It is your responsibility to let Work and Income know of any changes to circumstances or your child’s attendance
Bad Debt Policy
Due to the centre requirement that fees are kept at least one week in advance, it is envisaged that bad debts will in the most part be avoided. If an account becomes overdue, the centre manager will speak to the parent/caregiver to see if an arrangement can be made to bring the account up-to-date in a satisfactory manner achievable by the parent. If no satisfactory arrangement can be made then the parent maybe asked to remove the child from the centre. The account will then be handed on to the debt collectors. Debt collection costs will also be recovered by the parent/caregiver.